- The Website complies with all Maltese laws and, in particular, the legal requirements set out in the Maltese Data Protection Act.
Information Collected; Use of Information
- Like most website operators, Riddle collects non-personally-identifying data that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Riddle's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how You use the Website.
- Riddle may collect statistics about the behaviour of Users on the Website in order to improve its offer. Riddle may also use such non-personalized data for analytical purposes and provide such data on the Website in order to provide information on the geographical reach of its offer, customer preferences, etc.
- Riddle may also collect personally-identifying data, including contact information, such as Your name, email address or telephone number to the extent that it is required for the specific purpose required by and/or notified to you.
- Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until it is no longer required. All personal information is stored and processed in accordance with the Maltese Data Protection Act.
Contact & Communication
- Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form of email communication between Users and Riddle. Users contact Riddle via the Website at their own discretion and provide any personal details at their own risk.
- If You contact Riddle, We may use any information communicated by You to provide You with further information about the products/services that Riddle is offering or to assist You in answering any questions or queries You may have submitted.
- This Website offers an email newsletter, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by the Website. Users can subscribe to the newsletter at their own discretion by using an online automated process, should they wish to receive such newsletters ("Subscribers"). Riddle may also use Your personal contact details for subscribing You to an email newsletter of Riddle. You may opt out of receiving the newsletter either via the Website or by using the opt-out option in the email newsletter You receive from Riddle.
- Email marketing campaigns published by Riddle may contain tracking facilities. The Subscriber's activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and to provide the Subscriber with more relevant content based around their activity.
- Standard Internet Technologies
Riddle may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies to track Your use of the Website and to deliver or communicate with cookies (see section 6 below). As stated above, Riddle may also include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information Riddle obtains in this manner enables Riddle to customize the Website and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Website content or other activities.
Cookies and Use of Cookie Data
Links From Riddle's Website
The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that Riddle has no control of and does not resume any liability for any content or websites outside the Website. If You provide information to a website to which Riddle has provided a link on the Website, Riddle is not responsible for the protection and privacy of such information You have provided and does not resume any liability with regard to such information.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Due to the complex and constantly changing nature of technology, We cannot guarantee nor do We represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of Your personal information. Therefore, We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of personal information.